Wolf Point Herald

Two Residents Severely Burned In Propane Explosion

Tragedy struck in Wolf Point last week when two adults camping by the Missouri River were the victims of an explosion.
The Billings Gazette reported that Amber Buckles and Joey Muniz, both Wolf Point residents, were burned when the propane gas stove Muniz and Buckles were using as a heater malfunctioned and caused the explosion.
The two were able to walk to a residence and call for an ambulance.
Buckles, who sustained burns over 80 percent of her body, was transported to Salt Lake City, and Muniz was treated and released at Trinity Hospital.